Net Promoter System℠ videos
The Net Promoter System is a business philosophy, a system of operational practices and a leadership commitment. You can learn more about it from the people who live it every day in this collection of video vignettes and interviews.
Inspirational stories about leaders of the Net Promoter System revolution.
Rob Markey and Fred Reichheld talk to business leaders about the Net Promoter System.
- Former Telstra CEO David Thodey talks with Bain's Rob Markey about how a focus on advocacy pushed the organization to operate differently.
- Five CEOs discuss why the Net Promoter System is more than just a measure of customer loyalty.
- Rob Markey discusses The Ultimate Question 2.0 with professor Peter Fader.
Learn more about the key concepts and best practices of the Net Promoter System.
- How a loyalty measure evolved into a management system.
- What leading companies do to tap into customer loyalty.
- Understanding the economics of customer loyalty can inform a company's strategy.
Exploring the role of loyalty in industries such as banking, telecom and pharmaceuticals.
- Many banks are losing customers, and they don't even realize it.
- A feedback system can help pharma companies create customer-centric cultures.
- How cable and telecom companies can rein in customer churn by cultivating loyalty.
Rob Markey and Fred Reichheld discuss the Net Promoter System's fundamental concepts.
- Why Net Promoter's central question yields useful answers that lead to action.
- Rob Markey discusses how he became a Net Promoter convert.
- Rob Markey and Fred Reichheld discuss Schwab's Net Promoter turnaround.
Harvard Business Review video
Insight and management tips from the authors of The Ultimate Question 2.0
- Rob Markey discusses the value of a simple and clear customer metric.
- Fred Reichheld shares key steps that build loyalty in this Harvard Business Review Management Tip.
- Companies that live up to the Golden Rule build loyalty and achieve great results.
Some videos are available for download for a modest licensing fee. For information about video licensing, contact Thorp Foster